The main activities and responsibilities of the Employee Services section of the Human Resources Department are:
- Establish new staff on Payroll/Personnel system.
- Terminate Payroll/Personnel record when staff leave
- Payment of stipends to Postgraduate students
- Calculation and implementation of HEA approved salary/wage agreements
- Processing of standard annual increments
- Processing of additional increments and promotions when approved by the relevant review committee
- Provision of statements of income and completion of Bank, Building Society and Social Welfare forms
- Maintenance of staff computerised personnel records which in turn facilitate the production of staff I.D. cards and population of the Peoplefinder on the College website.
- Personnel file management
The deadline for receipt of instructions/information relating to the fortnightly and monthly payrolls are:
- monthly payroll: 1st of every calendar month
- fortnightlyly payroll: will be updated shortly
Staff seeking personal attention and who are located off campus, or who cannot for other reasons come to the Human Resources Department during normal opening hours are welcome to telephone HR and make an appointment for another more convenient time.