|Format||On campus (Dublin and Leuven, Belgium)|
|Schedule||9am - 5pm|
12 September - Welcome Dinner (Dublin)
13, 14 & 15 September 2023 (Dublin)
18, 19 & 20 October 2023 (Dublin)
12, 13 & 14 November 2023 (Leuven, Belgium)
12 & 13 December 2023 (Dublin)
Discover how to enhance your leadership capabilities and gain a deeper understanding of the Irish insurance industry through tried and tested strategies to apply in your business for successful outcomes.
Equipping yourself with strategic thinking and know-how to safeguard strong leadership is the key to ensure organisational excellence in this dynamic field, empowering your career to evolve and thrive while embracing the modern changes.
What does the programme offer you?
- Know-how to establish good corporate governance across all business models
- The opportunity to interplay between business strategy, risk management and financial policy
- Understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks, as well as their implications
Within the course you will cover:
- Dynamics of an effective boardroom
- Strategy, risk and the creation of value
- Corporate governance in the insurance sector
- Corporate financial performance
- Big data, AI and the future of technology for the insurance market
- Identifying personal strengths and areas for development
- Ethics and leadership
Who is this programme designed for?
- Business executives from the insurance sector
- Leaders and managers in small, medium and large insurance business
- Entrepreneurs wishing to gain a broader view of the insurance industry
Programme delivery: Eleven full days in-person
To learn more about the programme, please contact Programme Coordinator, Amanda Dunne on 01 645 6604 or at ADunne@iii.ie