Ground Floor: The gym is located on the ground floor level of the Sports Centre approximately 450 sqm, overlooking the pool.
Free Weights and Machine Weights
- Alex and Hex free weights with Dumbbells up to 50Kg
- Olympic bars, benches, plates
- Power racks, Smith Machine and Cable Crossovers
- Kettle bells, Rip 60, battle ropes, prowler, sand bags, medicine balls, bosu balls, pump bars
- Ham/Glute machine, preacher curl bench, vertical leg press, just to name a few weight machines
- Keiser weight machines
- Technogym treadmills
- Keiser spin bikes
- Concept 2 rowers
- Wind jammers
- Upright and recumbent bikes
Swimming pool timetables for the upcoming week can be found below:
Swimming pool updates
If you wish to be added to our updates list please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Private 1:1 Time Slots
Availbale on request
1 lane will be reserved during the below time for private swim lessons.
|Friday||16:30 - 20.00||1 lane will be reserved for private swim lessons|
|Tuesday/ Thursday||17:00 - 20:00||1 lane will be reserved for private swim lessons|
|Saturday||09:30-10.00||3 lanes will be reserved for private swim lessons|
|Saturday||12:00 - 12:30||3 lane will be reserved for private swim lessons|
Swimming Pool, Sauna & Steam Room Information
The 25m deck level, 6 lane pool is used for lane swimming, aqua classes, swimming lessons and club training sessions. The floating floor changes the depth of the pool at one end from 2m to 0.5m, and allows for beginner swimming lessons and children's groups. The 12 seater sauna and 12 seater steam room off the deck area is the relaxation zone. Please note the sauna and steam room are not accessible during full pool club sessions. The changing area is village style with individual cubicles and there is also team changing facilities.
Child Pool Access Policy:
• Child members can access the pool when there are family swims or once there are any ‘casual lane’ slots on the pool schedule.
• Child members cannot access the pool when there are no ‘casual lane’ slots on the pool schedule, laned swims on the schedule are for adults users only, 16+.
• Flexibility on the above may be afforded to competent teenage swimmers, but access requests will be referred/approved by the on-shift Duty Manager/Lifeguard.
• The parent member must remain in the pool with their child at all times irrespective of swimmer level the child is, it is their responsibility.
First Floor: Our wall is 11m high and 18m wide with space for 14 routes which can be used simultaneously along with an overhang to test your lead climbing.
The Climbing Wall is a bookable area ideal for:
- Corporate team building
- Photo shoots
- Private small group bookings
- School tours or college groups
- Birthday Parties
|*NEW* Climbing Wall Prices|
|Full Wall Hire||€95||€140|
|Private Wall Section||€35||€50|
|General Climb (*Part of Membership*)||*€0||€12 (simply pay guest entry fee)|
|Adult Climbing Course||€35||€45|
|*Note: General Climb will now be included in a regular membership! Members are still required to take course or have valid license in order to climb. However, Trinity Students are excluded. They will still continue to pay €2 for every climb.|
Third Floor: The main hall is 810sqm and is mostly divided into two court areas for:
- Basketball x2
- Volleyball x2
- Netball x1
- 5-aside soccer x2
- Badminton courts x6
- Handball courts x2
This hall is ideal for corporate indoor soccer bookings and event bookings. Retractable bleacher seating for over 400 people is available for major competitions and events using the full size court area with a viewing gallery above.
High Performance Gym
Second floor: The high performance gym is a supervised area specifically catering for athletes representing college sports. Currently this includes Trinity's focus sports and scholarship athletes. It is operated and supervised by strength and conditioning coaches with the sole purpose of preparing the athletes for the demands of the sport they play. The space is designed to allow the athletes to complete specific strength and conditioning programs under supervision of a coach, without interfering with the daily use of the main sport center gym.
- 3 heavy duty power racks
- High quality Olympic and specialty bars
- 900kg of bumper plates
- Dumbells up to 50kg
- In addition there are hurdles, plyo boxes, Kettlebells and several pieces of conditioning equipment
Third floor: The wellness studio is a new space dedicated to holistic classes and courses. With natural light coming in and an amazing view over the city it is an inviting studio to help improve both mind and body. We host a number of courses in the studio including.
- Cardio & Rehabilitative Pilates
- Tai Chi
- Mindful Meditation
- Pregnancy Relaxation
This is an ideal space for private corporate classes or bookings.
Ground Floor: The dedicated studio cycling area provides regular studio cycling classes using Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle. With our newly refurbished blacked out studio we have also added in a new virtual cycle class.
This area is another bookable area ideal for corporate and club bookings.
Ancillary Hall/Functional Training Zone
First Floor: The ancillary hall is 380sqm, with a soft taraflex surface which can be divided into two areas “A” side being the functional training zone which has a training rig, functional training floor and it is open to members when the hall is not booked for classes. The “B” side provides the practice area for many of the martial arts clubs such as:
- Tai Kwon Do
- Group Personal Training
- Exercise Classes and Dance Classes
This hall is ideal for corporate event bookings and team building days. There is also a viewing balcony for larger events and bookings.