Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
1 year full-time, 2 years part-time ; 40 places
The Trinity MBA is an immersive programme designed to challenge your thinking and realise your potential. Every element of our programme is designed to stimulate students’ imagination, initiative and sense of innovation. Join our life-changing programme to open doors to exceptional career opportunities and our global community of business leaders.
Why The Trinity MBA?
- Experience Live Action Learning in Real Company Projects
- Focus on Sustainable Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Live in the Heart of Dublin, a Global Business Hub
The single most differentiating feature of the Trinity MBA is our focus on live action learning. You will undertake 3 full-time projects that focus on complex strategic issues in real organisations. Unlike other MBA’s, you will work closely with the senior management of three different companies that you have chosen. These include: an NGO (non-governmental organisation), an SME (small – medium sized enterprise), and a blue chip multinational company.
To apply, click on the relevant application link below.
1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
Number of Places40
Closing Date30 June 2019
You will need the following to be eligible for the Trinity MBA:
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years professional or managerial work experience
- Preferred minimum GMAT score of 550, or equivalent GRE score*
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speaker
*Where a candidate’s professional achievements and qualifications exhibit the skills and competencies evaluated by the GMAT and GRE tests, the MBA Director may grant a waiver following an interview. A candidate with a minimum of 8 years management experience or holders of a Masters or PhD qualification in a quantitative discipline from a reputable University will be considered for a test exemption. Decision to grant a GMAT or GRE waiver is at the discretion of the Trinity MBA Director.