1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
- Strengthen and develop their expertise in their area of practice through the use of enhanced knowledge, reflective skills and research-based practice.
- Devise, implement, and evaluate methods for improving the quality of nursing care and /or nurse education provided in Ireland.
- Exercise administrative and intellectual leadership in their profession and the disciplines contained within.
- Extend their skills in the critical evaluation of research reports and plan, conduct and evaluate research studies.
Course Duration and Structure
The programme takes place over two years on a part-time basis or one year on a full-time basis.
A blended learning approach is utilised in the delivery of theoretical content, including lectures, group discussion, Blackboard and self-directed learning. The assessment process used is a combination of written and online assessments.
Course Options1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
353 1 896 2691
Closing Date30th June 2017
- Registration as a nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland or in the case of international applicants, be registered as a professional nurse who is entitled to practice as a qualified or registered nurse in their own country.
- An honors degree in nursing or a related discipline or equivalent professional and academic qualification.
- Or otherwise satisfy the course committee that they have the ability to complete and benefit from the course.
- Contact details of 2 academic referees
- Copies of academic transcripts from completed educational courses
- Copies of official awards (parchment) from completed educational courses
To apply, click on the relevant Apply Link below