For each module there is a brief module description, module outline, recommended texts and assessment requirements. For some modules, the relevant lecturers have developed more extensive teaching materials and there is a link to this material where it is available.
- ECU22011 Intermediate Economics A
- ECU22012 Intermediate Economics B
- ECU22021 Economy of Ireland A
- ECU22022 Economy of Ireland B
- ECU22031 Mathematical and Statistical Methods A
- ECU22032 Mathematical and Statistical Methods B
Senior Fresh students taking 40 ECTS in Economics will take 10 ECTS of Optional Modules. These can be viewed here.