How to submit
Before submitting an essay
- Submitted essays must follow the essay template. Please familiarise yourself with the template and make sure you follow the style guidelines. Essays should be submitted in Microsoft Word format, please do not submit PDFs as you will be asked to resubmit a Microsoft Word file.
- Read the referencing instructions. Submitted essays that do not follow these instructions will be sent back or disregarded. Please avoid the use of plagiarism. All essays will be checked via Turnitin for plagiarism.
- Essays are marked anonymously, so do not include your name anywhere in the document itself.
- Bear in mind that essays should, ideally, be below 2500 words, but essays of up to 3000 words may be accepted. If an essay exceeds this, it will have to be edited before being considered for publication.
- Make sure that you have included your phone number and email address (so that we can contact you for editing purposes if necessary) and college standing (JF/SF/JS/SS/Socrates).
- The Student Economic Review reserves the right to edit submissions for style, grammar, spelling, profanity or factual errors.
Submitting your essay
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with submission. Updated details will be published shortly.