Module Code: EEC7200
- ECTS Credit: 25
- Mandatory/Optional: Mandatory
- Module Coordinator: Supervisors
After successfully completing the dissertation , students should be able to:
- Identify a research question worthy of sustained scholarly attention.
- Design a research plan appropriate to answering that question within given time and resource constraints.
- Implement all stages of that research design independently, including the structured collection of new information, the application of appropriate analytical techniques and the interpretation of the results.
- Present their research in written form in a manner that withstands scrutiny