We are looking forward to receiving your essays and encourage all those who are interested in the Student Economic Review to submit their work to the committee. However, we do kindly request that you adhere to the following guidelines in setting up your essays:
- All essays must be typed, single spaced, in MS Word
- Times New Roman, font size 11 should be used
- All graphs and charts must be in MS Excel (.xls) format, and must not feature colour, as the publication is black and white.
- Footnotes are to be numbered with Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3…)
- Your essay title should ideally be less than 10 words. Titles longer than this may be shortened.
- Please include equations either in Microsoft Word equations formatting or in Latex formatting. Please do not include equations as screenshots, as they appear in reduced quality.
An essay template can be downloaded.
Please make sure that your essay is formatted in exactly the same way -- otherwise we might need to ask you to reformat it.