Trinity Careers Service offers two accredited modules as part of the Trinity Structured PhD.
By the end of these modules, students will be able to:
- Critically reflect on, develop and articulate their skills in relation to their PhD and for the workplace
- Create a career path that reflects their beliefs, values, interests and potential
- Apply tools to proactively manage their own career
- Create meaningful connections with PhD students from other disciplines and industry partners/alumni
- Critically evaluate a work-based learning experience in terms of their future career direction (10 ECTS module only)
Watch what the Dean of Graduate Studies, Dr. Martine Smith, and the Director of Trinity Careers Service, Orla Bannon have to say.
Dean of Graduate Studies, Dr. Martine Smith (2 mins)
Director of Trinity Careers Service, Orla Bannon (3 mins)