MyCareer for Trinity staff
MyCareer is provided by the Trinity Careers Service for Trinity staff and community to:
- View vacancies, employers, services and resources
- Search postgraduate courses and funding
- View employer and Careers Service events
- Submit your queries to the Careers Service team
It also facilitates:
- Students to book an appointment with a Careers Consultant, search vacancies and employers, postgraduate courses and funding and book onto events with employers and the Careers Service
- Graduates to connect with the Trinity Careers Service to search vacancies and employers, postgraduate courses and funding and view events with employers and the Careers Service
- Employers to advertise vacancies, view and book on to events and raise their visibility with the Trinity community.
- Postgraduate providers to advertise courses and funding opportunities.
In order to access MyCareer you need to register. To register you need to include your name, email address, a username and password.
Once Trinity Careers Service can recognise you as a Trinity Staff/Community user, by cross checking your name with PeopleFinder, your request is approved so you can use the system. Using your Trinity email address will speed up the approval process.