MyCareer for Trinity staff
MyCareer is provided by the Trinity Careers Service for Trinity staff (academic & professional) to:
- View vacancies, employers, services and resources
- Search postgraduate courses and funding
- View employer and Careers Service events
- Submit your queries to the Careers Service team
It also facilitates:
- Students to book an appointment with a Careers Consultant, search vacancies and employers, postgraduate courses and funding and book onto events with employers and the Careers Service
- Graduates to connect with the Trinity Careers Service to search vacancies and employers, postgraduate courses and funding and view events with employers and the Careers Service
- Employers to advertise vacancies, view and book on to events and raise their visibility with the Trinity community.
- Postgraduate providers to advertise courses and funding opportunities.
In order to access MyCareer you need to register. To register you need to include your name, email address, a username and password.
Once Trinity Careers Service can recognise you as a Trinity Staff user, by cross checking your name with PeopleFinder, your request is approved so you can use the system. Using your Trinity email address will speed up the approval process.
- Click here to register with MyCareer
- Click here to sign in to MyCareer
- Read the "Use of Data" statement for Trinity Staff
If you are Trinity staff and have queries or comments about MyCareer please contact us at email@example.com or telephone +353 01 896 1705