MyCareer for Trinity staff
MyCareer is provided by the Trinity Careers Service for Trinity staff and community to:
- View vacancies, competitions and employers
- Search postgraduate courses and funding
- View employer and Careers Service events
- Submit your queries to the Careers Service team
It also facilitates:
- Students to book an appointment with a Careers Consultant, search vacancies and employers, postgraduate courses and funding and book onto events with employers and the Careers Service
- Graduates to connect with the Trinity Careers Service to search vacancies and employers, postgraduate courses and funding and view events with employers and the Careers Service
- Employers to advertise vacancies, view and book on to events and raise their visibility with the Trinity community.
- Postgraduate providers to advertise courses and funding opportunities.
In order to access MyCareer you need to register. To register you need to include your name, email address, a username and password.
Once Trinity Careers Service can recognise you as a Trinity Staff/Community user, by cross checking your name with People Finder, your request is approved so you can use the system. Using your Trinity email address will speed up the approval process.