MyCareer is an opportunity and booking system that makes it easy for you to advertise your opportunities to Trinity students and graduates at no cost. When you register on MyCareer you can:
- Create an employer profile including a full description of your organisation
- Post opportunities directly (See our Policy on Advertising Opportunities)
- Extend or re-issue expired opportunities
- Search events and book places on Trinity careers fairs
- Submit your queries to the Careers Service team
The first step is to register at MyCareer. Once you have registered you can login directly with your username and password.
- Click here to register with MyCareer
- Click here to log in to MyCareer
- Read the "Use of Data" statement for Employers
If you have queries or comments about the MyCareer system please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy on Advertising Opportunities
Our policy is informed by the policies and position statements developed by our professional associations, namely the Association of Higher Education Careers Services (AHECS) in Ireland and the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS, UK & Ireland). They also draw on general policies and legislation on good practice in promoting equal opportunities, and minimum wage obligations. The Careers Service asserts full editorial control over the opportunities submitted to its website and reserves the right to refuse to advertise an opportunity without giving a specific reason (a list of some common reasons for rejection is provided below).
The Trinity Careers Service will try to establish that organisations registering with us are legitimate organisations offering genuine work opportunities for our students and graduates; if we are unable to gather sufficient evidence for this purpose the organisation and its vacancies will not be processed.