Online tools - Profiling for Success, Vault Career Insider and Devex
Profiling for Success
Profiling for Success is a series of online psychometric tests that can help you learn more about yourself and your strengths, which will help you to make informed career and personal choices.
Assessments available through Profiling for Success are
- Values based Indicator of Motivation
- Type Dynamics Indicator (TDI) personality type questionnaire
- EI Questionnaire Plus
- Career Interests Inventory
- Numerical Reasoning Skills Test (Aptitude Test)
- Verbal Reasoning Skills Test (Aptitude Test)
- Abstract Reasoning Skills Test (Aptitude Test)
- Learning Styles Indicator questionnaire
The tests are exclusively available to Trinity College students. Students will need a Trinity username and password to access the assessments.
Before you take the test you should read our Profiling for Success summary.
Vault Career Insider
The Vault’s Career Insider has been added to our vast collection of resources at the Careers Service.
Vault is the world’s leading source of Career Intelligence. It will make your efforts at researching employers, industries, and career subjects infinitely easier and more efficient. Whether you are just exploring possible career paths or you are ready for your interview, Career Insider can help!
Here’s what you can do once you’re inside:
- Download career titles on different Industries, Companies, and general Career Topics for FREE! Research Top Employers
- Explore Industries and Professions
- Gain Career Advice to Get Ahead
- Share and Discuss your interests and experiences with other users
- Much more
You will need to create an account with your @tcd.ie email to use this resource)
Devex is the go to portal for International Development. The tool aims to connect and inform the community, those working and those with an interest, on funding and career opportunities while also opening up discussions on development, health, humanitarian & sustainability issues. It uses news, business intelligence and community involvement to share knowledge and link participants. Log on and get involved!