MyCareer for employers
MyCareer is our online careers portal that makes it easy for you to inform Trinity students and graduates of the opportunities available in your organisation.
When you register with MyCareer you can:
- Create an employer profile including a full description of your organisation. [Size of logo must not exceed 200kb. Square images work best (the default size is 80x80px)]
- Post jobs and opportunities directly.
- Extend or re-issue expired jobs and opportunities.
- Search events and book places at Trinity Careers Fairs.
- Submit your queries to the Trinity Careers Service team.
Recruitment agencies are required to indicate your client name before your vacancy can be approved. See our Terms & Conditions for Recruitment Agencies.
The first step is to register with MyCareer. Once you have registered you can login directly with your username and password.
Policy on Advertising Opportunities
Our policy is informed by the policies and position statements developed by our professional associations, namely the Association of Higher Education Careers Services (AHECS) in Ireland and the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS, UK & Ireland). They also draw on general policies and legislation on good practice in promoting equal opportunities, and minimum wage obligations. The Careers Service asserts full editorial control over the opportunities submitted to its website and reserves the right to refuse to advertise an opportunity without giving a specific reason (a list of some common reasons for rejection is provided below).
The Trinity Careers Service will try to establish that organisations registering with us are legitimate organisations offering genuine work opportunities for our students and graduates; if we are unable to gather sufficient evidence for this purpose the organisation and its vacancies will not be processed.