Degree by Research

A photo of a student writing on a refill pad in a garden

Students seeking to complete a postgraduate research degree may take an MSc or Ph.D. by research. Opportunities exist in all areas in which the Department specialises. Please visit our Research pages to identify areas that you may be interested in working in. Students wishing to apply for a postgraduate research degree should make contact with potential Staff members in their area of interest. Following on from this, you can register for a start date of 1 March or 1 September via the My TCD portal.

Current Vacancies

Please visit Trinity Vacancies to search for research opportunities currently available in the Department of Civil, Structural & Environmental Engineering.