Postgraduate Taught Students
Postgraduate Engineering Courses
A postgraduate qualification from Trinity College Dublin provides students with the competitive advantage needed to secure engineering jobs in Ireland and abroad. The School of engineering offers a range of renowned taught masters, postgraduate diplomas and structured PhD programmes.
Taught Masters in Engineering
Whether you choose Electronic Information Engineering or Sustainable Energy, with a taught masters in Engineering, you’ll gain a specialist understanding in your area to help you stand out as a jobseeker.
At Trinity, we are committed to providing an innovative, engaging curriculum and following contemporary teaching practices to ensure you have the best learning experience. Academic research is an integral part of what we do and our teaching staff, who are noted experts in their fields, bring the latest concepts to their lectures to challenge you and encourage an inquiring mind. For anybody thinking about continuing their studies after they complete their primary degree, this is what makes TCD the best place to study engineering.
- MSc in Engineering (Environmental / Structural and Geotechnical / Transport / Sustainable Energy)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Electronic Information Engineering
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Zero Carbon Technology
- MSc in Computational Engineering
- MPhil in Music and Media Technologies
- MAI (Ind.) (Masters in Engineering) course
- International Pathway Programme - MSc in Engineering
Apply for a Postgraduate Diploma course in Engineering and get the training you need for Continued Professional Development (CPD). Keeping your skills up-to-date and relevant is a key element of career progression in engineering.
Micro-credentials are short, accredited flexible modules of learning that are designed to future proof professional learners for the new world of work. Visit our Micro-credential webpage for the full module listing.