Trinity College Dublin School of Social Work & Social Policy is delighted to announce its engagement with Athena SWAN which promotes gender and diversity equality in higher education.
Trinity College Dublin currently holds an institutional Athena Swan bronze award.
For more information on Athena Swan and TCD, please see https://www.tcd.ie/tcgel/athena-swan/
Self-Assessment Team in Social Work & Social Policy
- Dr Louise Caffrey - Social Policy
- Dr Philip Curry - Social Policy
- Dr Ayeshah Emon - Teaching Fellow
- Dr Stephanie Holt - Social Work
- Professor Robert Gilligan - Social Work
- Ms Jennifer O'Toole - School Manager
- Ms Erin Paullin - School Administrative Staff Representative
- Ms Katharine Schulmann- PG Representative
- Ms Amy Stapleton - PG Representative