Visiting and Exchange Students
Many of the modules taught by the Centre for Language and Communication Studies (CLCS) may be taken by visiting and exchange students.
Note: In order to apply for any of our modules you must first register as a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College. Information about how to become a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College may be found on Trinity's International Students pages.
Handbook and Application Form
- CLCS Visiting Students Handbook (2019-2020) (PDF) (lists and describes available CLCS modules)
- CLCS Visiting Students' Module Timetable (PDF)
- CLCS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form (PDF). NB: Bring your completed application form with you when you meet the CLCS Visiting Students Coordinator (see below)
- Undergraduate modules: Reading Week (no undergraduate lectures) is in week 7 of each semester (Michaelmas term: 21–25 October 2019; Hilary Term: 2–6 March 2020)
Registration for CLCS modules 2019/2020
At the beginning of the academic year, all visiting and exchange students who wish to register for CLCS course modules must meet with the Visiting Student Coordinator (name and contact details to be confirmed).
Please be sure to fill in the CLCS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form before meeting with the coordinator. The form can be downloaded above or obtained from the CLCS Office, Room 4091, Arts Building.
In order to meet with the coordinator to finalise choices and enroll in modules (subject to availability of places and timetabling constraints), go to the coordinator's office (location and times to be confirmed):
- Michaelmas Term: (5th and 6th September from 11am to 2pm in Room 4073)
- Hilary Term: (to be confirmed)
(ONLY if you cannot attend at those times, contact the coordinator to arrange an alternative time.)
Return your completed Academic Registry Modules Form to the Academic Registry.
Visiting / Erasmus Student Queries during Term time
- Dr Neasa Ní Chiaráin (email@example.com)