B.A. (Mod.) in Computer Science and Language
This full-time multi-disciplinary undergraduate course, leading to the degree of B.A.(Mod.) in Computer Science and Language, is provided by the disciplines of Computer Science, CLCS, French and Irish.
CLCS is responsible for the linguistics components of the degree, which include the following:
- Junior Freshman
- LIU11009 Syntax I (S1, 5 ECTS )
- LIU11011 Semantics I (S2, 5 ECTS)
- LIU11003 Phoentics and Phonology (S2, 5 ECTS)
- Senior Freshman
- LIU22005 Syntax II (S1, 5 ECTS)
- LIU22008 Phonology II (S1, 5 ECTS)
- LIU22009 Morphology (S2, 5 ECTS)
- LIU22012 Pragmatics I (S2, 5 ECTS)
- Junior Sophister
- Senior Sophister
Further details of the course are available on the Department of Computer Science website.