Trinity Student Services and Supports

This page can signpost both students and staff to all of the different services and supports available to Trinity students.

How to change your name on student records

Nina Croft, LGBTQ+ Officer with the Students' Union, shows us how to change your name on student records.

Academic Registry

This is a step-by-step guide on how you can get your Personal Public Service Number or PPSN. If you are working with Trinity-INC you will need a PPS number in order to get paid.

  1. Create an account on
  2. After you have created your account go to
  3. Select 'Accessing Public Services'
  4. Go to the section 'Personal Public Services (PPS) Number' and select 'Find out more'
  5. Select 'Apply Now'
  6. For the application reason choose 'Starting a course in school or college'
  7. Provide your personal details
  8. In the documentation section upload your TCD Proof of Registration letter which can be found on your TCD Student Portal