Whether students are here for a single term, or an entire academic year, we hope their time at Trinity is both fun and academically rewarding.
There will be a Welcome meeting for students in Business, Economics, Sociology, Philosophy and Political Science, on Wednesday 15th January at 3.00pm in the J.M. Synge Theatre, Arts Building.
Incoming students can apply for modules in Economics, Philosophy, Political Science and Sociology as listed here.
To apply, students should:
Prior to arriving at Trinity
- Select modules from the list of available modules as listed here.
- When selecting modules please select from the relevant list, Full Year, Semester One or Semester Two.
- If the modules you are selecting have quotas or prerequisites please mail the relevant coordinator with your module selection - for all other modules you can discuss your options at the Module Enrolment Fair.
- For details on the Mdoule Enrolment Fair please see https://www.tcd.ie/students/orientation/visiting-exchange/timetable.php
- When emailing the relevant coordinator, please include the module code and title
- Please note that module approval is subject to timetabling constraints, students are not permitted to take clashing modules
- Please note that module approval is not confirmed or finalised until the coordinator has signed your module registration form
When you arrive in Trinity
- Go to https://www.tcd.ie/students/orientation/visiting-exchange/module-enrolment.php and download a module enrolment form
- Come to the Module Enrolment Fair on Friday 17th January in Goldsmith Hall ( 10.00am - 14.00) to have your module choices approved by the coordinator
- Submit your form to the Academic Registry who will enrol you to your modules
Further information, including module information and Visiting Student Coordinator contact details, is available at each of the following links:
- Information Leaflet for Incoming Students
- Slides from Welcome Meeting
- Political Science
More information on how to apply to come to Trinity as a visiting student is available from the Study at Trinity webpage.