Trinity College Dublin

Skip to main content.

Core links

College Maps

Dunlop Oriel House

The building was constructed in 1872; the building is made up of three buildings which are all joined into one. The building has lecture theatre, board room and a number of offices that are generally used as overflow space.

Accessibility: Ground floor only (more info)


Last updated 25 November 2009 by College Maps.