Soft Robotics ‘Toolkit’ Features Everything a Robot-Maker Needs
Posted on: 28 January 2015
A new resource unveiled by researchers from several Harvard University labs in collaboration with Trinity College Dublin provides both experienced and aspiring researchers with the intellectual raw materials needed to design, build, and operate robots made from soft, flexible materials.
The news was highlighted in a feature article in The Irish Times, as well as on a variety of international tech websites such as Gizmag, the Washington Post, and PC Magazine. An accompanying video was also embedded in many of these sites.
High-profile print and online coverage included:
- The Irish Times, October 2
- Odisha Sun Times, September 20
- Hindustan Times, September 20
- Business Standard, September 20
- Washington Post, September 24
- Gizmag, September 24
- Gizmodo India, September 24
- Gizmodo Australia, September 24
- PC Magazine, September 25
- Tech Times, September 27