How to add your Bank account details to your Student Portal
To input your bank details please log onto your my.tcd.ie student portal and follow My Finance>Bank Details>Capture bank details.
Please note the following:
- Please ensure your ‘banking country’ is the country in which your bank branch is located.
- The account holders name which you are required to enter on your student portal, should be the same as that detailed on your bank statements e.g. John Smith. Do not enter the name of the bank e.g. Bank of Ireland.
- We cannot process refunds to REVOLUT, so please provide an alternative bank.
- Please do not leave any spaces in your IBAN, BIC, Account Number or Sort Code.
- Your IBAN and BIC will be a combination of letters and numbers. Please ensure you do not mix up letters I and O with numbers 1 (one) and 0 (zero).
- Once you have entered your bank account details, please do not attempt to view these again, as to view these, will clear bank details and we will be unable to process your refund.