Our mission is to work in partnership across the education sector with students, teachers, families, communities and businesses to widen access and participation at third-level of under-represented groups.
What we do
We offer a range of access programmes for people with the enthusiasm, motivation and ability to succeed at third-level. We engage with communities and schools in low progression areas to encourage a positive mindset and support real steps towards going to University. Our programmes range from primary school students right through to postgraduates. For more information please view our 2020 Strategic Plan (PDF).
- We invite community groups to workshops in Trinity.
- We work with community groups in areas of concentrated socio-economic disadvantage.
- We deliver information and guidance sessions in the community.
- We disseminate research findings.
- We contribute on education working groups and committees.
- Get students involved in learning.
- Foster a college-going culture within the school.
- Encourage parents and guardians to support academic achievement through the following sample projects:
- Foundation courses for young adults and mature students.
- Support and guidance for current TAP students.
- Information on other higher education access routes.
Our work would not be possible without the support received from the TAP 20 Partners, Corporate Supporters, Trinity Alumni and other Private Donors.