TCD's Office of Corporate Partnership and Knowledge Exchange (OCPKE) can provide a wealth of information on the most suitable funding mechanisms for research collaborations between researchers and your organisation from Science Foundation Ireland, and Enterprise Ireland. This can significantly reduce the cost of a project that you have in mind, or enable new activities that you wouldn't otherwise be able to justify. These mechanisms vary in range from small scale research engagements to larger strategic partnerships.
There are a multitude of possibilities available to industry including:
- Working together to develop new and improved products or services
- Placements for researchers within your organisation
- Joint training of doctoral researchers
- Long term high level partnerships between your organisation and Trinity researchers
- Collaborations can also lead to international consortia, with the possibility to bid for multi-million Euro European funding opportunities, and to access a range of new partners across the continent and beyond.
To learn more contact our team.