Tax Saver Schemes for Staff
Trinity College have partnered with Travelhub to offer an online service to facilitate staff applying for tax deductions for travel passes and bicycles. Travel Pass and Bike to Work Schemes are open monthly for Staff. The Closing date for submitting applications is the 10th of each month for Travel Pass / Bike to Work Voucher to be valid from the 1st of the following month.
Through the schemes you can get a bike or an annual travel ticket which Trinity College will buy for you. The cost will then be deducted from your gross salary over an agreed repayment term. As a result you can save up to 51% of the total price depending on your tax rate.
In order to proceed with an online application, you must have your University email address and staff number. In the event that you have never activated or have forgotten your University email address or network login password, you must call in person to the IT Services Helpdesk walk-in service, with your University ID Card to have your network login details re-issued.
For further particulars and to make an online application, please click: https://trinitycollege.travelhub.ie/
Click on your preferred mode of transport and follow the instructions.
- Multi operator tickets can be found in either of the operator ticket lists. For example, a "Dublin Bus and Luas Annual ticket" can be found under Dublin Bus or Luas.
- Employees who ordered a Travel pass ticket before 18th Sept, 2019 should register in the new site for renewing their ticket.
- If you have previously registered on trinitycollege.biketowork.ie for a bike, or trinitycollege.travelhub.ie for a private coach ticket, using your Trinity email address and 8 digit Employee ID number, then your account will automatically migrate across to the new Travelhub account and you can login immediately.
- If you registered previously using a personal email address and/or an incorrect Employee ID number, you will need to register a new account on the new microsite.
- All applicants will be required to confirm they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the scheme which are available during the application process.
- If this is your first application with TravelHub, you will receive a new Leap card with your ticket order which will need to be collected from HR service Centre. Any orders from your subsequent applications will be loaded onto this card electronically.
- Once purchased, the staff member is liable for the full cost of the travel pass and no changes, transfers, partial refunds or cancellation will be available under any circumstance.