If you wish to have a video file published to Trinity's central YouTube EDU channel, please complete the following steps:
Prepare your video/audio file
Before submitting your video or audio file, please ensure that all edits are complete and there is no extra noise or silence at the beginning or end. The video/audio should be as high quality as possible.
Video idents must be added to your video. If the video is less than 2 minutes long, then only the closing ident must be added.
If not already added during production, your video will need Trinity branded idents. Please find links below for the latest versions:
Please ensure that all copyright and permissions are in place before submitting your video or audio file. You will need to ensure a disclaimer form has been signed if the video features contributors who are external to Trinity.
The following formats are recommended:
YouTube (video files only)
- Most formats are suitable (e.g. .mov, .avi, etc.) but .mp4 with h.264 compression is preferred Please see YouTube help guide for further details
Publishing a Video
Please follow the following steps for publishing a video to the central YouTube EDU channel:
- E-mail email@example.com with the download links for the videos.
- Please note, if sending links through file transfer services (e.g. HEA File Sender, WeTransfer), please use firstname.lastname@example.org in the "E-mail to" field.
- Alternatively, you can drop the video to our offices in Dunlop Oriel House.
- Finally, please complete and submit the ‘Publish Media' form to ensure that the video will have the correct description and metadata and also help with search engine optimisation.