Booking for the facility is done on-line through iLab Solutions.
Register with iLab Solutions:
- You must be set up with a user account prior to booking or instrument usage. To be set up contact Gavin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once an account has been set up, create a password to log into the software. Click on this link: https://tcd.corefacilities.org/account/forgot_password
- Use your TCD email address to create a password. (NOTE: This login and password will be used to log into equipment as well.)
- Once you have your password, click https://tcd.corefacilities.org/ to login.
- Once logged in, you will be on your Home page. Click on the 'list all cores' link on the left panel to view the two core facilities under the School of Biochemistry and Immunology.
- Click the name of the facility and go to the Equipment tab to reserve time on equipment. The manuals and tutorials below provide more specific information.
For detailed instructions, please view the tutorials and manuals:
A suggestion on how to navigate for booking is:
- Log in at https://tcd.corefacilities.org/account/login
- Go to List all Cores (on left panel) - select core you wish to book
- Go to Reservations tab to see availability on all instruments. Pick an available time/instrument.
- Go to Schedule Equipment tab, and View Schedule for your selected instrument.
- Book for the required time and ensure all details are correct (payment details not necessary yet).
- Save Reservation, and ensure correct on Calendar.