The Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering is housed across several different buildings on and near the campus.
- The main home of the Department is in the Áras an Phiarsaigh building on the TCD campus.
- Teaching and research activities in Music and Media Technology are based in the Stack B building situated across the river Liffey in the IFSC district.
- The networks and communications research group is based in the Oriel House with the CONNECT centre.
- The electronic materials research labs are situated in the Sami Nasr Institute.
- The Bioengineering research group is housed in the Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience.