There are always opportunities for postgraduate research students in the Department within several thematic areas of active research.

MSc or Ph.D. by Research

Students interested in pursuing a higher degree through research should study the information on the Research page and identify members of the academic staff working in an area of interest to them. They should then contact the member of staff directly, preferably by e-mail (addresses are given on the Staff page), attaching a detailed CV and academic record. If a project of interest is agreed upon with a member of staff then an application for postgraduate studies can be made to Trinity College.