Skip to main content

Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin

Trinity Menu Trinity Search

You are here Current Students > 2nd Year > Erasmus and Study Abroad

Erasmus and Study Abroad

Trinity Joint Honours students and Single Honours students who have picked up a New Minor Subject will have opportunities to participate in Study Abroad/Erasmus exchanges during their third year of study.

Depending on the degree award pathway you would like to follow, you will need to follow specified structures on your Study Abroad/ Erasmus exchange in order to meet your degree requirements. You will also need to have your study abroad learning agreement reviewed and approved to ensure you will meet these requirements.

Erasmus & Study Abroad advice for Trinity Joint Honours Students provides information on these requirements for students on Trinity Joint Honours programmes and details the requirements for the Joint Honours, Major with Minor, and Single Honours degree pathways.

Single Honours students who have picked up a New Minor Subject in their second year that they wish to continue with to degree award should review Erasmus & Study Abroad for Single Honours students on a Major with Minor Pathway for the information relevant to your programme.

Study Abroad & Exchange - Outbound provides information you might need on partner universities and how to apply for exchange, as well as FAQs and information on how to prepare for travelling and returning from abroad.

Study Abroad Co-ordinator(s) for your subject(s) are a key source of information and support throughout the application process for Study Abroad/Erasmus exchanges.

Trinity Conversion Table for Marks and ECTS Equivalent Credits - this is a link to the Study Abroad & Exchange website, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the heading 'Conversion Tables'. This document was last updated in February 2022 and older versions should not be used.

As always please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and we will do our best to help you!