Information for Programmes undergoing a quality review?
If you are a Programme undergoing a quality review, here is some information that you will find useful in preparing the documentation for the Review Team and in making the arrangements for the site visit.
Further information and advice can be obtained by contacting the Quality Office at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are here to help
- General Review Procedures
- Programme Review Procedures
- Procedures for Virtual Reviews
- Review Procedures for Dual and Joint Awards
- Terms of Reference
- Quality Review Process map
- Focus Groups
- Programme surveys
- Supports from the Library