What's in it for me?
Here are 7 benefits of completing Trinity’s Guided Reflection
- It will help you to realise, capture and articulate what you have learned from your experiences; from your engagement with clubs and societies, or from a summer job or internship.
- You can build up a store of reflections based on the final reflection of section 3 into a single document that can be used to build a CV or prepare for interview.
- You can use the completed pdfs of your reflections to apply for one of Trinity’s awards for co- or extra-curricular activity.
- You can apply for a Certificate of Completion once you have completed a number of reflections using the tool (PDF 2.3MB). These are issued at 3 levels: Novice (5 reflections), Intermediate (10 reflections) and Advanced (15+ reflections) and signed digitally by the Dean of Students. This will act as proof of your learning through engagement with co- and extra-curricular activities to employers.
- You will develop the skill of critical thinking, a valuable part of your personal development through your time at University, your career and beyond. Through this you will build resilience and confidence.
- You will realise how much you are gaining on a personal level from your engagement with clubs and societies, or from a summer job or internship.
- Articulating your experiences will help you build your LinkedIn profile.