AREUEA International Conference
The American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA) typically organizes three conferences a year (ASSA, National, and International), as well as partners with other organizations and agencies, to offer multiple opportunities designed to provide open forums for the exchange of ideas and the dissemination of research relevant to applied decision making in real estate finance and urban economics.
Held for the first time in 1992, AREUEA's annual International Conference over the years has become the leading conference to address global developments in international topics that affect real estate and urban economics. The AREUEA membership now includes individuals and libraries from over 45 countries around the world.
Dublin Conference July 6-9, 2022
The American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA) is pleased to announce that the 2022 annual international conference will be held in Trinity College Dublin, live and face-to-face, during July 6-9 2022. The conference will be hosted by the Department of Economics and TRiSS (Trinity Research in Social Sciences) at Trinity College Dublin.
As ever, it will provide a forum for academics, practitioners and policymakers in the areas of real estate finance, development and investment, housing, urban planning, urban economics, and public policy to exchange ideas on important issues. While the conference has a theme of “Challenges and Trends in Global Real Estate”, submissions on all topics relating to the real estate and urban economics are encouraged.
Papers can be in the early stages but submissions need to be at minimum a detailed abstract along with some preliminary results. Completed drafts are also welcome. Papers can have been submitted to journals, but should not yet be at the R&R stage. Submissions can be made online at: https://www.conftool.org/areuea-dublin2022/. The presenter needs to be an AREUEA member. Please renew your membership at https://www.areuea.org/members/join.phtml.
Important Dates (GMT)
|March 21, 2022||Deadline for submission of extended abstracts|
|March 30, 2022||Notification of accepted submissions|
|April 19, 2022||Closure of early-bird registration|
|June 24, 2022||Deadline for submission of full papers|
- Ronan Lyons, Trinity College Dublin (firstname.lastname@example.org, Chair)
- John Cotter, University College Dublin (email@example.com)
- Tom Gillespie, Trinity College Dublin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Maximilian Günnewig-Mönert, Trinity College Dublin (email@example.com)
- Elisa Tirindelli, Trinity College Dublin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carla Revilla Diez, Trinity College Dublin (email@example.com)
- Yifan Chen, Pennsylvania State University
- Prof. John Cotter, University College Dublin
- Prof. Jorge De la Roca, University of Southern California
- Max Guenniwig-Moenert, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr. Thies Lindenthal, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Ronan Lyons, Trinity College Dublin
- Prof. Dan McMillen, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Dr. Amine Ouzad, HEC (Montreal)
- Dr. Juan Palacios, MIT
- Dr. Tess Scharlemann, Federal Reserve Board
- Dr. Carolin Elisabeth Schmidt, University of Cambridge
- Elisa Maria Tirindelli, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr. Tom Gillespie, Trinity College Dublin
- Maxence Valentin, Pennsylvania State University
- Prof. Jiro Yoshida, Pennsylvania State University
- Prof. Albert Zevelev, Baruch College
- Dr. Chen Zheng, University of Reading
For more information, contact our International Conference Chair:
- Jiro Yoshida, Pennsylvania State University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click here to access the Areuea conference brochure.
The AREUEA Committee has secured discounted accommodation rates with The Trinity City Hotel. Click here for further information.
Reconnect in Ireland
With thanks to our main sponsor