Publications by members of TCEH
One Year of Irish Seafood, Traditional, historical, sustainable by Cordula Scherer and Agnese Cretella
Publication news: The Capacity Trend Method: A new approach for enumerating the Newfoundland cod fisheries (1675–1790).
Publication Highlight - Cartographical Perspectives on the Evolution of Fisheries in Newfoundland...
- One Year of Irish Seafood, Traditional, historical, sustainable (Global Academic Press 2021) Authors Cordula Scherer and Agnese Cretella. Funded by the IRC and Marine Institute of Ireland
- Cod and Herring: The Archaeology and History of Medieval Sea Fishing (Oxbow Books 2016) edited by James Barrett and David Orton
- Perspectives on Oceans Past (Springer 2016) Schwerdtner Máñez, Kathleen, Poulsen, Bo (Eds.)
- Restating the Value of the Humanities edited by Jane Conroy and Margaret Kelleher
- Humanities World Report 2015 Holm, P., Jarrick, A., Scott, D.
- The Cambridge History of Ireland Ludlow, F.