We inspire and catalyse transformative changes.
We are professional innovators with insight, expertise and passion to cleverly work with natural products to generate innovative strategies and positive solutions. NatPro promotes a gateway for synergistic partnerships and civic engagement through research, innovation, education and sustainability steps changes.
Our team is built on academic rigour, commercial, IP, regulatory excellence and experience, with an innovative entrepreneurial focus. We are a multi-disciplinary network of elite PIs, research fellows and non-academic professionals, with state-of-the-art integrated technology and communication platforms, collaborating at high-quality standards.
Our core research team is expert in Plant Biotechnology, Phyto-Chemistry including Proteins and Polysaccharides, Analytical, Metabolomics, Molecular Biology and Formulation, Chemistry and Molecular Modelling and Clinical Project Management.
- Prof. Helen SheridanFounder and Academic Director Prof. in Pharmacognosy and Natural Product Chemistry
- Prof. Anne-Marie HealyAcademic Co-Director Pharmaceutical Formulation
- Dr Gaia ScalabrinoExecutive Director Strategy, Operations and Product Development
- Zeeshan AnwarPrincipal Scientist - Pharmacy
- Shilong ChenPharmaceutical Science Specialist
- Cillian GatelyPharmaceutical Science Specialist
- Dr Junying LiuPrincipal Scientist - Systems Biology
- Dr Shipra NagarPrincipal Scientist - Chemistry
- Dr Ismael ObaidiPrincipal Scientist - Biology
- Francesca O RaffertySustainability Communication, Engagement and Creativity Lead
- Dr Maria PigottHead of Science and Quality
- Lee SherlockBiology Specialist
- Sophie WhymsBotany Specialist
Network of National and International PIs
A close-knit network of multi-disciplinary PIs offers specific experience from discovery and biology to toxicology, formulation and clinical practices.