MyCareer for graduates
MyCareer is the way to connect with your Careers Service and update your personal online profile so you hear about what's happening of interest to you.
Watch this handy video on the top 6 things you can do with MyCareer, created by our Student Marketing Assistant, Jamie.
Simply register and log in and personalise your profile to:
- Search and apply for opportunities - vacancies and competitions
- Search postgraduate courses and funding opportunities
- View and book onto employer and Trinity Careers Service events
- Submit your career queries to the Careers Service team
- Book an appointment with your Careers Consultant- available to recent graduates until 30th June in the year following their course ending. Please see 'Recent graduate career guidance appointments' for more information
Log in in three steps - it's easy!
Step 1 - Register at MyCareer - two options:
Option 1: Using your Trinity email
If you are registering with your Trinity email please reset your password at MyCareer (using your Trinity email).
This is the quickest way to re-register and doesn't need approval from the Careers Service.
Option 2: Using a non-Trinity email
If you are registering using a non-Trinity email (or you are a graduate from before 2016) please register here. Please include your Trinity student number, if you can.
Your request will be approved by the Careers Service and you will receive an email to create your password.
Register - Graduates using non-Trinity email
Step 2 - Create your password
You will receive an email to the address supplied, containing a link. Follow the link, and you'll be asked to enter a new password for your account to log in. All emails from MyCareer will be from email@example.com.
Step 3 - Your profile
Personalise your profile with your email preferences, job and study areas of interest and your career readiness. You can change your 'preferred email' address here if you wish.
If you have queries or comments about MyCareer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01 896 1721 / 087-0548081 during office hours.