MyCareer for graduates
MyCareer is the way to connect with your Careers Service and update your personal online profile so you hear about what's happening of interest to you.
Simply register and log in and personalise your profile to:
- Search and apply for opportunities - vacancies and competitions
- Search postgraduate courses and funding opportunities
- View and book onto employer and Trinity Careers Service events
- Submit your career queries to the Careers Service team
- Book an appointment with your Careers Consultant- available to recent graduates until 30th June in the year following their course ending. Please see 'Recent graduate career guidance appointments' for more information
Log in in three steps - it's easy!
Step 1 - Register at MyCareer - two options:
Option 1: Graduates 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 using your Trinity email
If you are a graduate of 2019, 2018, 2017, or 2016 and registering with your Trinity email you have an account on MyCareer already. Please reset your password at MyCareer (using your Trinity email).
Option 2: Graduates using non-Trinity email and Graduates from 2015 and earlier
If you are a graduate using a non-Trinity email or a graduate from before 2015 please register here. Please include your Trinity student number, if you can.
Register - Graduates using non-Trinity email and/or pre 2015 graduates
Step 2 - Create your password
You will receive an email to the address supplied, containing a link. Follow the link, and you'll be asked to enter a new password for your account to log in.
Step 3 - Your profile
Personalise your profile with your email preferences, job and study areas of interest and your career readiness.