Fees & Payments
- Undergraduate Fees 2017/18 - Non-EU Students (PDF,331KB)
- Undergraduate Fees 2016/17 - Non-EU Students (PDF,331KB)
- Undergraduate Fees 2016/17 - EU Students (PDF, 356 KB)
- Undergraduate Fees 2015/16 - EU Students (PDF, 346KB)
- Undergraduate Fees 2015/16 - Non-EU Students (PDF, 338KB)
- Postgraduate Fees 2017/18 (PDF, 592KB)
- Postgraduate Fees 2016/17 (PDF, 760KB)
- Postgraduate Fees 2015/16 (PDF, 591KB)
Annual Review of Tuition fees and other charges
Tuition fees and other charges are subject to annual review which may result in a fee increase each year.
All students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate, EU & Non EU) on courses/programmes of study of more than one year should be aware that tuition fees and other charges (Commencement/graduation fee, Sports Centre Charge and USI levy) may be subject to increase annually. The annual revision is approved by Finance Committee and College Board and typically increase by approximately 3% per annum or more in any given year.
The undergraduate EU rate of tuition and student contribution is set by the Department of Education and Skills.