2018/19 Assessment Dates
- Semester 1 Assessment 2018: Monday 10 December to Friday 14 December
- Foundation Scholarship Assessment 2019: Monday 7 January to Friday 11 January 2019
- Semester 2 Assessment 2019: Tuesday 23 April – Saturday 27 April
- Reassessment 2019: Monday 26 August - Saturday 31 August
- Special Examinations 2018 - Monday 24 September to Friday 28 September 2018
It may be necessary to hold some Foundation Scholarship examinations in the preceding week. Notice is required of intention to sit Foundation Scholarship assessment. Candidates should submit an online application form to the Academic Registry.
Note: It may be necessary to hold some Semester 2 assessments on Tuesday 30 April and Thursday 2 May
Assessment timetables will be published on the portal, my.tcd.ie, at least four weeks prior to examinations taking place. No notice is required of intention to take an examination in the course for which students have registered.
Further examination details (e.g: practicals, orals, vivas, etc.) may be obtained from your School, Discipline or Course Office.