The Study Abroad team manages the Erasmus Programme (including student and staff mobility) and the College-wide exchange programme to non-EU countries.
- Students sitting supplementals will be invited to register from the 19th September, 2014.
- Application for Winter Commencements (Graduation) should be submitted to the Academic Registry by the 10th of October (Email, Post, Walk-in). Please click here to apply.
- Completed Module Enrolment Forms should be submitted to the Academic Registry Service Desk by September 26, 2014
The Academic Registry sits within Trinity Teaching and Learning, which is led by the Academic Secretary and is responsible for the conduct of activities in support of undergraduate and postgraduate education.
2014/15 CAO Offer Updates:
- Please click here for more information on CAO Offers.
Service Desk Opening Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30 – 5.00
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9.30 – 6.00
Reminders & Updates
- Summer 2014-Spring 2015 Commencement Schedule (PDF, 198KB)
How are we doing? Please send us your feedback on our service.