Irish Supreme Court Review 2022.
Irish Supreme Court Review hosted by the Law School, Trinity College Dublin.
Saturday 26 November 2022.
The Irish Supreme Court Review (ISCR), hosted by the School of Law, Trinity College Dublin, is a forum for in-depth analysis of the functions and jurisprudence of the Supreme Court of Ireland.
The 2022 ISCR conference will be held on Saturday 26 November 2022 in Trinity College Dublin.
The contributors and cases are likely to include:
- Dr Rónán Condon (DCU) McD v Governor of X Prison  IESC 65 (17 September 2021)
- Prof Martin Hogg (University of Galway) Sobhy v Chief Appeals Officer  IESC 81 (16 December 2021)
- Prof Neville Cox (TCD) Higgins v Irish Aviation Authority  IESC 13 (07 March 2022)
- Dr Catherine O’Sullivan (UCC) People (DPP) v FN  IESC 22 (23 May 2022)
- Tony McGillicuddy SC (Law Library) People (DPP) v Behan  IESC 23 (30 May 2022)
- Dr Lauren O’Connell (Griffith) People (DPP) v McDonald  IESC 29 (30 June 2022)
- Dr Mark Coen (UCD) Dowdall v DPP; Hutch v DPP  IESC 36 (29 July 2022)
- Prof Padraic Kenna (University of Galway) Clare County Council v McDonagh  IESC 2 (31 January 2022)
- Prof Ailbhe O’Neill (TCD) Burke v Minister for Education  IESC 1 (24 January 2022)
- Prof Mark Poustie (UCC) Right to Know CLG v Commissioner for Environmental Information  IESC 19
- Dr Tom Hickey (DCU) Donnelly v Minister for Social Protection  IESC 31 (04 July 2022) & O’Doherty v Minister for Health  IESC 32 (05 July 2022)
- Hilary Hogan (EUI, Florence) Fox v Minister for Justice  IESC 61 (14 September 2021)
- Dr Lauren Kierans (Maynooth) Baranya v Rosderra Irish Meats Group Ltd  IESC 77 (01 December 2021)
- Dr Michael Foran (Glasgow) M v Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade  IESC 25 (02 June 2022)
Please check back here for more information - including booking, timetable, confirmation of the speakers and cases, and abstracts - coming soon.