About Trinity Global
We enable our students to experience difference cultures, communities and countries through through providing a suite of global mobility opportunities and also through our diverse portfolio of strategic partnerships.
Being a globally engaged university means that we are committed to seeking solutions to the problems of the world through our teaching, learning, scholarship and research.
We are also committed to educating the next generation of global citizens and global leaders.
Trinity Global – who we are
The Trinity Global team aims to continually innovate, collaborate and connect globally. The team is currently based in Dublin, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, India, China and the US. Our key areas of focus include:
- Ensuring an inclusive and diverse student community as well as excellent international student experience
- Providing students with global mobility opportunities
- Enhancing our global reach through the development of strategic partnerships, networks and alliances
- The promotion of the University globally through student recruitment and marketing.
Please contact us should you have any queries and we look forward to working with you.
Trinity Global Team
Key documents include:
- The Global Engagement Strategy 2019-2024 and implementation plan (local access only)
- Global Engagement Annual Report 2020/2021(local access only)
- Global Engagement Committee membership and terms of reference (local access only)
- Global Mobility Group terms of reference (local access only)
- Undergraduate Student Mobility Report 2020/2021 (local access only)