Student Learning Development are here to help you achieve your academic potential while studying in Trinity.
We provide workshops and events on a range of academic skills through the year, e.g. self-management skills, study and exam skills, presentations, writing and critical thinking. In addition we also see students on a one-to-one basis for more specific queries by appointment or at our drop-in clinics.
We also collaborate with academic departments to deliver tailored academic skills workshops for students.
- Click here for our UG workshop programme Sept - Dec 2016
- Click here for our PG workshop programme Sept-Dec 2016
- PhD Module - Generic Skills (5ECTS). Click here for details
- International Students Video - Click here to view our animated video answering some common International student questions.
- "How to study at Trinity as an International Undergraduate Student". Click here for student guide.
- The SLD Blackboard Module for 2015/2016 contains all of our best resources - click here to learn how to enrol.