Student Learning Development are here to help you achieve your academic potential while studying in Trinity.
We provide workshops and events on a range of academic skills through the year, e.g. self-management skills, study and exam skills, presentations, writing and critical thinking. In addition we also see students on a one-to-one basis for more specific queries by appointment or at our drop-in clinics.
We also collaborate with academic departments to deliver tailored academic skills workshops for students.
- Click here for the Undergraduate Workshop Programme for Hilary Term
- Click here for the Postgraduate Workshop Programme for Hilary Term
- *NEW* Video for International Students - Click here to view our animated video answering some common International student questions.
- Click here for guide "How to study at Trinity as an International Undergraduate Student".
- The SLD Blackboard Module for 2015/2016 contains all of our best resources - click here to learn how to enrol.