The IIIS was established in 2002 to promote research and learning about the many dimensions of global and European integration, its dynamics, impacts and governance.
IIIS research is clustered around a number of themes and is undertaken through a network of internal and external Research Associates.
IIIS Flagship Research:
- 30 October 2014: Public Lecture
'Thank you Ireland' - Ten years of Polish post-accession migration
Discussion Paper Series
- 'Missing links': exploring experience of migration and grandparenthood among older-generation of Polish migrants in the UK
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 457
- Is Knowledge Power? Competition and Information in
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 456
- Supremacy, Direct Effect, and Dairy Products
in the Early History of European Law
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 455
- An updated look at the impact of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy on developing countries
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 454
- Full list of all Discussion Papers