The IIIS was established in 2002 to promote research and learning about the many dimensions of global and European integration, its dynamics, impacts and governance.
IIIS research is clustered around a number of themes and is undertaken through a network of internal and external Research Associates.
IIIS Flagship Research:
- 12th February 2015: 'Quantitative Data in Irish Migration Research' Workshop
Organised by the 'New Irish Families' project funded by the Irish Research Council
Discussion Paper Series
- The Corporate Tax Regime and Industrial Policy in Ireland
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 469
- Greenfield versus Merger & Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 468
- I've Been Everywhere (Except Mexico):
Investor Responses to NAFTA's Cross-Border Trucking Provisions
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 467
- Food security as a Driver of Integration in Europe
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 466
- TARGET Balances and Macroeconomic Adjustment to Sudden Stops in the Euro Area
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 465
- Knocking on Tax Haven's Door: Multinational Firms and Transfer Pricing
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 464
- Full list of all Discussion Papers