The IIIS was established in 2002 to promote research and learning about the many dimensions of global and European integration, its dynamics, impacts and governance.
IIIS research is clustered around a number of themes and is undertaken through a network of internal and external Research Associates.
IIIS Flagship Research:
Discussion Paper Series
- The Evolution of Official Development Assistance: Achievements, Criticisms and a Way Forward
IIS Discussion Paper No. 437
- DOHA NEGOTIATIONS ON AGRICULTURE AND FUTURE OF THE WTO MULTILATERAL TRADE
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 436
- From Hubris to Nemesis: Irish Banks, Behavioral Biases, and the Crisis
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 435
- What does it matter about the home countries of emerging multinationals?
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 434
- Full list of all Discussion Papers
- 5th December 2013 Seminar: When East Meets West? The Crisis and Labour Market Institutions in Ireland and Romania by Prof Michael Doherty, Dept of Law, NUI Maynooth & Dr Aurora Trif, Business School, DCU
- Full List Of IIIS Events
- News Bulletin
- News Article: Intel and its contribution to Irleand's High Tech Success