The IIIS was established in 2002 to promote research and learning about the many dimensions of global and European integration, its dynamics, impacts and governance.
IIIS research is clustered around a number of themes and is undertaken through a network of internal and external Research Associates.
IIIS Flagship Research:
Discussion Paper Series
- An updated look at the impact of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy on developing countries
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 454
- The impact of the simultaneous MFF negotiations on the European Parliament's influence on the 2013 CAP reform
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 453
- Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 452
- A Negotiation-Based Model of
Tax-Induced Transfer Pricing
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 451
- The Donor that came in from the cold: OECD-Russian engagement on development co-operation
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 450
- Corporation Tax Residence: Is Ireland Exceptional?
IIIS Discussion Paper No. 449
- Full list of all Discussion Papers
- The IIIS extends a warm welcome to our Visiting Research Fellows and Students
Dr Rowena Gray, University of Essex and UC Merced
- Eliane Marchetti Silva, Universidade Catolica de Sao Paul0-PU-SP
- Ethem Kadri Pektas, Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey
- Dr Caner Bakir, Koc University, Turkey
- Dr Nuran Acur, Ozyegin University, Turkey and University of Strathclyde, Scotland