International Student Experience
Trinity is committed to ensuring that all international students have a positive experience during their studies and get the most from college life. A diverse student body with students from 122 different countries, the Trinity experience has much to offer. Trinity offers international students a wide range of supports and services to provide all the information and advice you need to know before you get here and to help you get settled at Trinity and in Dublin once you arrive.
To get an inside view of the student experience, check out our Student Ambassador blog.
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
The prize is two tickets for the Trinity Ball for Facebook.
- Only Trinity College Dublin students are eligible for entry to this competition and the chosen winners will be asked to show their student ID when collecting the tickets.
- To enter one must like our Facebook competition post and tag whomever they want to bring to the Ball in the comments section below the post.
- Entries must be submitted by 4pm on 10th April 2019.
- The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook directly after the draw and will be provided with details of where and when to collect the prize.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Getting Settled in Dublin
For information on getting settled in Dublin, such as opening bank accounts, setting up phones and internet, call into the Global Room to speak to the team there or check out the International Student Handbook.
Trinity offers a comprehensive Orientation programme for all international students on arrival.
Meet the Team
Our Team are happy to help with any queries you may have, find their contact details here.
Any Questions?We look forward to welcoming you to Trinity. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- Global Room: Information and Support: www.tcd.ie/study/international/trinity-life/global-room/
- For questions about academic departments or modules, you can direct your query to the Global Officers where applicable.
- For questions about Study Abroad, click here
- For questions on courses, click here
For more detail on Student Life at Trinity, please see the Student Life section: www.tcd.ie/students/
Life after Trinity
As Ireland’s top university and one of the most renowned educational institutions in the world, Trinity is an ideal launching pad for your career. Our international graduates are highly sought after.
Trinity Graduates have access to an extensive, global alumni network with active chapters around the world. To study at Trinity marks the beginning of a lifelong relationship and friendship. With over 100,000 alumni scattered across the globe, there is a tremendous resource for networking and staying in touch with people who have shared the Trinity experience. Take a look around the Alumni website for more information on the benefits, services and networks available.
Trinity’s Careers Advisory Service helps students at all stages to plan their careers. They deliver an extensive programme of seminars and careers fairs. They can provide one-to-one careers guidance and maintain a database of internship and job listings.