Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
Award: Scholarships valued at up to 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
There are several scholarships available in the following areas: Full-time undergraduate programmes (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting)
Who can apply:
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
Students from China, India and the US, please apply for your country specific scholarship: China Undergraduate Scholarship (Claddagh), India Undergraduate Scholarships, USA Undergraduate Scholarships.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer. If you are unsure whom your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.
- Applications for the India Global Excellence Scholarship are now closed