On this page you can find your course handbook and timetable, links to college support services and resources to help you make the most of student life beyond the classroom.
Resources for Current Students
Students and researchers in the School of Religion are encouraged to take advantage of the many supports and resources found across the Trinity Dublin College campus and community. From societies to events on campus, students participate in and contribute to a wide range of activities beyond the School of Religion communities. Current students find exciting new texts in our library, resources in student health, and supportive advocates in their tutors. This page compiles a number of resources that our current students find helpful in connecting them across campus.
Orientation Packs 2021-22
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Course Overviews 2021-22
Course Timetables 2021-22
Please note that 2021-22 timetables will shortly be available in your my.tcd.ie portal. Please check your timetable regularly as it will be subject to change.
Undergraduate Programme Timetables
Postgraduate Programme Timetables 2021-2022
- MPhil in Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation
- MPhil in International Peace Studies
- MPhil in Intercultural Theology and Interreligious Studies
- MPhil in Christian Theology
- PG Diploma in Christian Theology
- PG Certificate in Christian Theology
- Diploma in Conflict and Dispute Resolution Studies - Evening Course