COVID Seminar Series - Webinar 1
Trinity College Law School, Trinity Centre for Constitutional Governance (TriCON) and Irish Centre for European Law will be holding a seminar series on the EU law issues arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Seminar Series is be comprised of three seminars, organised in conjunction the Irish Centre for European Law, (ICEL) the Corporate Law, Governance and Capital Markets Research Group and the Trinity Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance (TriCON) both based at the Law School, Trinity College Dublin.
The first discussion commenced on 18 June 2020 and addressed “The Recent German Federal Constitutional Court’s Ruling in the BVerfG Judgment of 5 May 2020.” The speakers at this seminar were:
- Professor Blanaid Clarke (Chair), McCann FitzGerald Chair of Corporate Law, Trinity College Dublin.
- Professor Gavin Barrett, Jean Monnet Professor of European Economic and Constitutional Law, University College Dublin.
- Professor David Fennelly, Assistant Professor of Law, Trinity College Dublin.
- Professor Georg Ringe, Director of the Institute of Law and Economics, University of Hamburg.
- Professor Brigin Laffan, Director of the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute
A recording of the webinar can be viewed hereTo register for the webinars on 25 June and 30 June please complete registration HERE